Islam and Female Protection
Communication Flows in an Organization
The real intent of Islam underlying all the rulings, restrictions, procedures, and commands for women is their own protection. Islam aims at preserving their honor, and upholding their dignity. Travel usually requires a lot of efforts and other expenses. Women, by nature are weak [in comparison with men]. Women are bound to have menses, after birth confinement, child nursing, and pregnancy. Women are, also, easily vulnerable to deception, as they usually follow their emotions, which may be, at times, misleading. Women are commonly passionate and easily influenced by the environment. A woman needs some kind of protection against evil people while traveling. Generally, a woman may not be able to defend herself physically against others due to her very nature. She also needs someone to care for her properly and take care of her needs. Islam requires a Mahram, immediate relative of a woman to take care of all her needs and provide her the best security and safety he could. Islam requires this from a Mahram, in order to suffice women any need for a stranger.
- Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) commands a man, who glances a woman, which stimulates his sexual instinct to return home to his family [if he is a married man] and approach his wife. This should facilitate him to satisfy his sexual desires in a lawful and proper manner. By the same token, he would be deterred from the trap of satanic way of seduction. Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is reported to have said, which read as follows:“ A woman approaches in a shape of Satan and walks away in the same shape. Therefore, if a [married man] notices [physically] something of a woman that arouses him [sexually], let such a man go back to his home and approach his wife. Doing so would cool him if” .
- Islam commands both spouses to satisfy their personal [sexual] desire with each other when either spouse is interested to do so. Islam bans a woman to refuse her husband's request to satisfy his needs. If a woman denies her husband's request, he may be led to evil thoughts searching for unlawful sources of satisfaction, or else, he would develop mental pressure. Both such situations are detrimental, both physically and mentally. Islam, therefore, is insistent on this issue. Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is reported to have said, which read as follows:“ If a man calls his wife to sleep with him and she does not respond, causing him to be angry with her, angels will [continue] to curse her until the morning” .
- Islam applies the same towards the husband. A husband must satisfy his wife's sexual desire in order to protect her against evil thoughts and actions as well. Ibn Hazm, a renowned Muslim scholar comments as follows: "A husband must have an intercourse with his wife once a month, in the least possible ways, while he is capable of doing so. Otherwise, such a person is disobeying Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala). The evidence to this from Quran is from Sura Baqarah (2:222):“ But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean”.
- Islam entitles a wife to seek a court judgment against her husband if he neglects to satisfy her sexual needs as well. This just and safe way maintains the peace, equality, and satisfaction in the family and society.
- Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) promised individuals, who attempt to spread chaos and evil activities in the Islamic community to pour on them the severest penalty. Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) states in Quran Sura al-Nur (24:19):“ Those who love [to see] scandal published broadcast among the Believers, will have a grievous Penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: Allah knows, and ye know not”.
If this is the case of the scandalous individuals, what about the doers and supporters of such unlawful activities? Surely, it is much more disastrous.
- Authority vs Leadership
- Leadership and Motivation
- Organizational Leadership
- Leadership Ethics - Traits of an Ethical Leader
- Leadership Strategy - Which Leadership Style to Follow ?
- How to Create a Personal Leadership Brand ?
- Level 5 Leadership
- Situational Leadership - Meaning and Concept
- Importance of a Leader In a Team
- What is the Importance of Leadership in an Organization?
- What is the Importance of Leadership in any Organisation?
- Leadership and management
- Importance of Motivation
- Business Leadership - Is It Important?
- Importance of Career Planning-mapping our Future
- The Importance of Choosing a Career Path
- First Step in your Career Planning – Don’t go Wrong?
- Importance of a Career vs. a Job
- Choosing a Career
- Employment Projections
- Why your career should come before your family
- Why we need memories ... if only to give some significance to our lives
- The Importance of Memory
- The Importance of Memory
- WHAT IS MEMORY?
- The Importance Of Memory
- The Importance of Memory to Global Development
- The Importance of Memory Search and Analysis